i>clicker 7.4.1 available for download!
We are excited to announce that i>clicker 7.4.1 is now available for download! The latest release allows faculty to use i>clicker’s new and improved mobile solution, REEF Polling by i>clicker—a replacement for the previous mobile solution, i>clicker GO.
- Here are just some of the benefits of REEF Polling:
- Quick and easy setup
- Send questions with images to your students’ devices
- Students respond with any smart device via web browser or iOS app (Android app coming soon!)
- Students can view session history to use as a study guide outside of class
In addition to the mobile product transition, i>clicker 7.4.1:
- Supports manual and wizard integrations with multiple LMS platforms, including Blackboard Learn, Moodle, Sakai, Brightspace by D2L, and Canvas
- Offers improved reporting through Excel exports
- Enables instructors to update their software for future releases simply by running “Check for Update” right from the software
Instructors who want to continue using i>clicker’s mobile solution are required to move from i>clicker 6 to i>clicker 7.4.1 or transition to the REEF Polling instructor application – Click here to see which option is best for you. It’s important to note that i>clicker GO will no longer be supported after August 15, 2015, so please be sure to update your account soon. Instructors wishing to use mobile polling after this time will need to use the upgraded i>clicker software (or the REEF Polling instructor application) and REEF Polling, similar to their previous i>clicker GO setup.
i>clicker will be hosting a 30-minute webinar with Diana Mosley, Product Manager for i>clicker, where she will discuss the newest functions and features of i>clicker 7.4.1. There will also be a Q&A period to address any questions or concerns about the upgrading process. Register today!